Wiggle is one of the leading online retailers based in the UK that also operates in Europe. The sports retailer offers mountain and casual cycles, run, swim, and outdoor equipment and apparel. Wiggle is especially popular for its premium quality cycles. Besides, these products you can also shop for nutritional supplements and other wellness products.
In 2016, Wiggle merged with Chain Reaction Cycles (by that time both were No 1 and No 2 largest global online retailers in the cycle and tri sports product categories) and since then both the brands are witnessing immense growth in their revenue.
Likewise its quality products, Wiggle has also a considerate returns policy. Generally, you will need to return any of its products but if you are considering a return then the online retailer has the following returns policy.
Wiggle Returns Policy
Wiggle has the most liberal returns policy as you can return your goods within 365 days (1 year) from the date of purchase but all returning goods must be unused, in a saleable condition, and in their original packaging with all labels still attached. However, the following items are excluded from 365 days returns policy.
- Nutritional products or those with a best before date must be returned within 28 days
- Any customized items such as wheel builds cannot be returned or personalized items
- GPS systems such as sports watches or cycle computers can only be returned if unregistered.
- All Apple products can only be returned if in original packaging, sealed, and unregistered.
- For hygiene reasons, any intimate garments such as underwear and swimsuits can only be returned if the items are unworn (and any protective packaging remains)
In addition to these excluded products, Wiggle doesn’t refund the goods if they are unsealed or returned in an unsatisfactory condition.
For initiating a return follow the following simple steps.
- Visit the Wiggle website and log in to your account
- Click the ‘Return Item’ button or select make a return and provide your order details.
- Select the items from your order you wish to return, along with the reason for the return
- Select the returns service you wish to use for return
- Fill your return label and then print your return label and return form
- Insert the return form in your return package with the items you’re returning
- Attach the return label to your box and send it back to Wiggle
Finally, you have to pay for the shipping charges of your return parcel.
If you want to process your return then you must return the parcel with its label. After arrival and subsequent approval of your return package, the approval, you will be notified via a confirmatory email. Generally, all refunds are processed within 7 days of the arrival of your return parcel at the brand’s warehouse and your refund will be made as per your original payment method.
For more information visit https://www.wiggle.co.uk/h/option/returnsprocedure