Silkfred was launched in 2011 and now it has been enormously expanded. Silkfred is an apparel and fashion online retailer that specializes in selling women’s clothing items, footwear, accessories, jewelry, and bags. With products of more than 800 famous apparel and fashion brands, Silkfred has become one of the favorite shopping destinations of UK women. The brand also operates in other countries like United Arab Emirates (UAE) besides the UK.
The brand offers a range of women’s clothing including tops, jackets, knitwear, dresses, swimwear, playsuits, footwear, and accessories like bags, jewelry, belts, and much more.
I bet you will never have the courage to return any of its quality products and unique fashion accessories but if you are up to a return then the retailer has a supportive returns policy.
Silkfred Returns Policy
Silkfred offers free returns to all UK cities and localities however international consumers must pay their shipping charges and all applicable import duties, fees, and taxes. Though you can return a large number of products still there are some exceptions. The following goods are non-refundable.
- For a return, you must tell the brand within 14 days of receiving the items (beginning on the day after your order is received). If you fail to notify then your goods will not be eligible for a refund.
- Returns received in damaged or worn condition. If you return damaged goods then the brand will deduct the cost of any deterioration.
- Intimate body clothing or other such products including shapewear, bras, undies, tights, socks.
- Shoes must be returned with postage stickers on the original shoebox.
- Personalized items but you can return personalized items if they are faulty.
- Pierced jewelry like earrings.
All other items except the above-mentioned are eligible for return and if you want to return an item then you have to notify the brand within the first 14 days. After initial intimation, you will have another 14 days to return your merchandise.
The return process is simple and for initiating a return, log into your Silkfred account and go to ‘My Orders’, and click ‘View’. Here you will see the ‘Return’ tab. Click this ‘Return’ tab and follow the steps to create a free returns label.
After creating a returns label, pack your return parcel and place your return label within it and send it to Silkfred. You can choose any of the shipping services but it is recommended to use a recorded mail service.
If you want to process your return then you must return the parcel with the return label and original packaging. After receiving your return parcel, Silkfred will inform you within 48 hours after checking your goods. After approval, they will send you a confirmatory email.
Generally, 5 to 10 days are required to complete the process and you will receive your refund as per your original payment method.
For more information visit https://www.silkfred.com/shipping_and_returns