Shoe Zone is a British footwear brand famous for its economical, trendy, and super fun footwear. They have been a popular name in the industry since 1980 and have been growing with style, designs, and exclusive collections.
It is one of the famous footwear brands in the United Kingdom and Ireland, with over 400 physical stores. They sell footwear for women, men, children, and kids. The brand offers services in both physical stores and online websites.
Even though the brand has been in business for too long, there is always a possibility of dissatisfaction or chances of error. It is better to know the return policy beforehand. Dive in to learn more about it.
Shoe Zone Returns Policy At A Quick Glance
|Shoe Zone Returns|
|Returns||If unworn, within 12 months from the billing date|
|Refund||To original payment method|
What Is The Shoe Zone Return Policy?
The return policy of Shoe Zone is quite straightforward. You have to return the products within 12 months of the billing date. Ensure you have all the invoices, labels, and tags when returning products.
You can return the online products at its physical stores also. You need to take the footwear along with valid proof of buying it. The store staff will check the product and give you a refund. Make sure you take all the billing slips.
But if you buy it at the physical store, you can only return it at the store. You cannot use the postal service. You can visit any of the stores to return them. Unless the footwear is faulty, you will have to pay the return charges.
How To Return Shoe Zone Footwear?
For Online Products
- If you buy the products online, you either return them at the store or get them collected.
- You can easily walk into the store with the goods along with your invoices and bills to get them replaced or refunded.
- For collection, book the return on the website.
- Go to the website and select the order you want to return.
- Fill in all the details on why you want to return and what you wish for the return.
- Download the returns label and repack the product in its original packaging.
- Stick the filled return label on the parcel.
- You can book the return collection time.
- Some courier services are chargeable, while the shoe zone service is free. Depending on your location, the price is applicable.
- The collection mostly takes place on the very same day but at times takes 2 to 5 business days.
- They will send an instant notification as soon as the parcel reaches the store.
- All the delivery services work from 8 am to 6 pm on all days of the week.
- The returns require a signature at the pickup.
- After it arrives at the store, it is cross-checked by the team.
- Once it is done, your refund is initiated. They credit the money only to the original payment method.
- For PayPal payments, the brand offers vouchers of the same value, or you can get yourself a replacement.
For Purchase At The Store
- You can only return products purchased from the physical outlet to the store.
- You can walk into any Shoe Zone store to return.
- Take the bills with you and the original packing.
- Your refund is then initiated instantly only to the original payment.
- Remember, for cash payments, only store returns are applicable.