Bausch and Lomb founded the luxury sunglasses brand Ray-Ban in 1936, which mainly specializes in aviators and wayfarers. In 1999, its founders sold this famous American- Italian sunglass brand to Luxottica Group.
Ray-Ban glasses are now available worldwide, and the brand still dominates the eyewear lines by providing on-trend and quality eyewear. Not just eyewear, you will find lenses, polarized lenses, customized frames, UV protection glasses, and more in Ray-Ban.
You can avail yourself of both online and offline services of Ray-Ban and try their vast eyewear collection. But the question customers asked the most is, does Ray-Ban have a flexible return policy? What is their return period? Do they offer a full refund? To find answers to all these queries, continue reading this guide on the Ray-Ban return policy till the end.
Ray-Ban Return Policy: Terms & Conditions
If you receive a different product or change your mind about the order, you can always opt for a return. Ray-Ban offers a 45 day return period to its customers for online and offline purchases.
To return your online order, you have to.
- Visit the Ray-Ban website and then go to My Orders.
- You have to enter the order number and the email id you used to make the purchase. If you’d used ApplePay for the order, give your Apple id.
- Now follow the procedure as directed on the website.
- Print the return label & authorization.
- Pack the item as you received it. Include all tags, documentation, accessories, and manuals that came with the product.
- Paste the return label you printed outside the package and cover the address label the box had previously.
- If you cannot create the return label yourself, contact customer care by dialing 866-472-9226. The customer support member will make the return label and authorization for you.
To Return Your Offline Order, You Have To:
Visit a Ray-Ban store and ask any store member for a return. They will register your refund at the cash desk and send you a confirmation email. Once you receive the confirmation, you will receive your refund within five days.
You can also return any online purchase at Ray-Ban stores, but the same is not applicable for Ray-Ban certified stores or premium stores. When you buy a Ray-Ban product from certified stores or retailers, you’ll have to return it to that particular store only. Rab-Ban will not accept returns for items purchased from retailers.
|Return period||45 days|
|Refund time||15 business days|
|Exceptions||Customized frames and engraved items|
Once Ray-Ban receives your return package, they will initiate the payment immediately. Refund may take 15 business days, and you’ll receive a confirmation email once the refund is initiated.
If you’ve requested a replacement due to a faulty product, you first have to return the defective item. As soon as the company receives it, they will run a quality check and send you a new product.