Revolve is a leading fashion retailer that makes on-trend clothing, accessories, footwear, and beauty products. Founded in 2003, with over 18 years of delivering satisfying customer service, Revolve has established its brand identity worldwide.
You get to choose among 49,000 footwear, apparel, and accessory designs on the dynamic Revolve platform, making it one of the most coveted brands. The Revolve online stores deliver products worldwide, so you can get your hands on them irrespective of which corner of the globe you belong.
But is returning Revolve purchases as easy as buying them? Does Revolve offer a flexible return policy? We have covered the entire Revolve return policy in detail, so keep reading and find out.
Revolve Returns Policy: All You Must Know
If you no longer want the product and want to return your Revolve purchase, you get a 60-day return period. They have extended their return period after March 2020, and for exchanging any product, you get a 90-day timeframe.
Before March 2020, the return period was 30 days and the exchange period was 60 days. If you have bought items at a heavily discounted price during a sale, the item may not be eligible for an exchange, return, or store credit.
If you order bridal gowns, you’ll have to return them within 30 days. The company won’t accept return requests beyond 30 days for bridal attires. Also, you can’t alter the bridal gown, and it should have all original tags attached.
Revolve also has a few return conditions:
- You have to return the item unworn, unwashed, and undamaged.
- Products should have original tags attached.
- Shoes should be returned in their original boxes. To prevent any marks, try shoes on a clean surface.
- You must try lingerie and swimwear over underwear for hygiene reasons. Refrain from removing the protective slip from such items.
- Return products should have no make-up or deodorant rubbing off on them.
- You can return beauty products only if they are unopened.
Here is a table showing the Revolve return policy in detail-
|Return period||60 days|
|Exchange period||90 days|
|Exceptions||Items bought on sale|
How to Send Your Revolve Return/ Exchange Package?
Here are the steps you’ve to follow to return/exchange your package-
- You have to state clearly in the invoice whether you are returning or exchanging a product. If you want to exchange, mention the size, color, or model in the invoice.
- Pack the item carefully along with the invoice.
- When you ship the package, write your invoice number and a note saying Return Shipment to the US.
- You can use any courier to send back the product, but customers outside the US will have to bear the shipping cost.
Once Revolve receives your package, they will proceed with your refund within 3 to 10 business days. You will receive a confirmation mail once Revolve issues your refund. Refund timing may vary depending on your mode of payment. Also, Revolve does not refund shipping charges on expedited orders.