Mountain Warehouse is a British outdoor retailer that sells sports equipment for hiking, skiing, camping, cycling, running, and fitness. It has been in this business since 1997, and today it is all over Europe and North America.
With 330 exclusive stores and a website, Mountain Warehouse is your destination for the best outdoor sports equipment. They have rugged and exclusive designs for sports gear. With every equipment order, there is always an uncertainty of being dissatisfied.
Do you want to return or exchange a product? It is better to be aware of the Mountain Warehouse return policy to ensure a hassle-free process.
Mountain Warehouse Return Policy At A Quick Glance
|Return||Within 60 days of billing|
|Refund||Immediate at the store21 to 28 days for postal returns|
What Is The Mountain Warehouse Return Policy?
Any Mountain Warehouse item must be returned within 60 days of billing. Beyond 60 days, they do not accept any returns. Unless the item you have is faulty, mislabelled, or incorrectly described, the item is not acceptable for refund.
It is easier to return to the store, and you can use the Store Locator to find the nearest Mountain Warehouse store. Make sure to bring the dispatch confirmation email and the payment card used for the purchase.
Remember, not all items available on the website will be available in the store. You can call the store beforehand to check the availability of the items. All the products need to be in their original packaging in unworn and unused condition.
How To Return To The Local Store?
The brand Mountain Warehouse is all over the country, and it is straightforward to locate the nearest store to return items. Check the opening and closing times of the store before visiting them.
Remember to take the evidence of the purchase when you visit the store. The proof can be a confirmation email or dispatch note for any online purchase. The brand will also refund all the online payments in the store.
How Can You Return Products Through USPS?
With every order of Mountain Warehouse, you will get return forms. Fill out this form and pack it along with your order. Without the form, the return or refund cannot be processed. If you don’t have the return form, you can get it here – Return form.
- You can start the return process through their return portal. Fill in your Order ID (you will find it on the invoice or the return form delivered with the parcel).
- Select whichever return method is comfortable for you and generate the returns label for your order.
- Pack your return carefully with tags and labels. Don’t forget to place the return form.
- Stick the return label right on top of it. Drop the package at the scheduled drop-off location.
- Once the parcel is shipped, you will get the confirmation email with all the tracking details. Make sure you retain the postage proof.
- Please allow the company at least 21 to 28 days for your return to reach the store. Only then they can process the refunds.
How To Get Products Exchanged?
Mountain Warehouse offers exchanges only through stores. Their team will get in touch and help you to get replacements or exchanges. If there is no availability, you will get a refund to make a different purchase.
What Happens In Case Of Faulty items?
If you get any faulty items, contact the Help Center Home. You must provide photos and videos confirming the defective item before returning the order.