Millets is an outdoor brand located in the United Kingdom. They have an exclusive collection of cycling gear, accessories, bikes, and other sports equipment for men, women, and kids. The brand is famous for its latest designs and exclusive collection of sports products.
Millets specialise in bikes and deliver them all across the country. The brand has been in the industry for over a few decades now. But still, every order comes with the uncertainty of returning or exchanging items.
You must prepare yourselves for those times by reading ahead about the Millets return policy.
Return Policy At A Quick Glance
|Return||With 28 days from billingWithin 14 days after return notification|
|Return Address||Millets Internet Returns,John K Philips Group LtdUnit 3 Golborne PointAshton RoadGolborneWA3 3UL|
|Refund||Immediate for store returns14 days for online payments|
|Deduction||28 days – full refund>28 days – full refund – standard delivery charges|
|Exceptions||SwimwearUnderwear Perishable productsPPE equipment|
How Does Their Return Policy Work?
Returning to Millets is relatively easy. They offer an easy refund, replacement, and even exchanges for the products with a 28 days timeline after delivery or collection. Here are the steps:
- There is a return form with every delivery. You need to fill it, state why you are returning, and select either replace or refund.
- Select the items you are returning and mention other required details.
- Pack the item in its original package. Keep all the invoices and the return form in it.
- You can directly send it back for free. Remember, Millets is not responsible for the package till it reaches their store.
What Conditions Apply To Millets Returns?
- Unless the products are faulty, you must return them in their original package and in a re-saleable condition. If you break the seal, the item is denied return.
- For exchange, you can directly do it in the store. If you buy them at other distribution channels, Millets offer a refund only. Exchanges through the post are not possible.
- Once you notify your return, the product should reach them within 14 days of notification.
- PayPal, PayPal Credit, and Apple Pay payments are nonrefundable. You can only exchange or get different products for the same value.
- Bike returns are possible only at the warehouses. You can go to the warehouse and exchange or return them only if boxed. If unboxed, you can go to the Go Outdoors store for inspection. Once it is done, they process the refund to the original payment. You can visit the same for repair to get it fixed instead of returning.
- All the items need to be clean while returning for hygiene and safety measures.
- You must return the products in an unused state; else, Millets reduces the refund amount. Every product goes through a thorough inspection before processing a refund.
- In case of a damaged product because of your negligence, there will be no refund even if you return it.
- You cannot cancel or return customised products.
- If exact replacements are not available, they offer other same value products.
- No swimwear, underwear, perishable products like food, or PPE equipment like helmets, ropes, harnesses, or slings are applicable for returns.
What Is The Millets Refund Policy?
Delivery charges apply for returns unless the item is faulty. If you cancel the entire order within 14 days, they refund the delivery charges.
If you pay extra for a faster and exclusive delivery service, only the standard delivery charges are returned. If the entire order is not returned, they will not refund any delivery charges.