Earlier known as ParkatmyHouse, Just Park is a platform that matches drivers with parking spaces. It was established in London in 2006 by Antony Eskinazi. The service has its own website and mobile app, and as of 2013, 2.5 million drivers and 45,000 space owners have used this platform.
Just Park cancellation policy varies depending on the mode of payment. If you have paid in advance, there is a different cancellation policy for you, and if you want to pay at the arrival, the cancellation charges will be different for you.
Let’s find out how their cancellation policy works and how flexible it is.
Just Park Cancellation Policy: Terms and Conditions
Cancellation policy for payment made in advance-
|If you cancel within 24 hours of booking (not applicable if the booking starts in less than 24 hours)||Full refund|
|If you cancel booking more than 14 days in advance||Full refund|
|If you cancel between 8 to 14 days before the booking starts||50% refund|
|If you cancel between 1-7 days before the booking starts||25% refund|
|If you cancel booking just 24 hours before the booking starts||No refund|
If you cancel on the spot after arrival, you will have to pay the full parking fee. The parking session is already underway and booked under your name; hence, you have no choice but to pay the total charges.
How To Cancel Your Just Park Booking?
Steps to cancel on the website-
- Go to the Just Park official website
- Click on My Bookings
- Then select cancel booking and give the reason for your cancellation.
Steps to cancel on the app
- Open your Just Park app and go to My Bookings
- Select the recent booking you want to cancel
- Scroll down and click on cancel bookings
- The refund amount will show (if you get any)
- Click on Yes, cancel my booking.
For prepaid bookings, it will take around three to five days for the refund to be processed. As we said above, for drive-up bookings, there is no refund.
How To Cancel Just Park Booking As A Space Owner?
The cancellation steps are different for space owners in Just Park. Following the steps mentioned below, you can cancel your booking-
- On the Just Park app or website, go to Bookings Received.
- Click on the booking you want to cancel and tap on cancel booking.
Just park requests space owners to remove availability as soon as possible to avoid any discrepancy with the drivers. The drivers will be refunded as per the cancellation policy, but if you want to give the drivers a full refund, you can do that as well. For that, you will have to contact the Just Park customer care team with your booking ID and reason for cancellation.
How To Book Parking With Just Park?
You can find your preferred parking space with these few easy steps-
- Search the place with the postcode or by key destinations
- You can shortlist your spot by best match, price, or distance
- Space that is available for booking will be displayed as Reservable in the list or with a lightning bolt on the map
- Now you have to give details of your vehicle
- You can pay via credit/debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or PayPal to confirm your booking.
- Once you make the payment, you’ll receive a confirmation email with all the necessary information.