|Return Time Limit||14 days|
|Refund Time||7 days|
|Return Address||Read below|
Harrods was founded in 1849 by Charles Henry Harrod and now it is owned by Qatar. Harrods is a luxury department store in the UK. The luxury department store offers quality clothing for men, women, and kids like tops, bottoms, dresses, coats, and jackets. Besides clothing, the stores also offers a range of other products like footwear, accessories, bags, beauty and wellness products, food items, gifts, home ware, jwellery, wine, designer goods, and much more.
Almost all of the products of Harrods are quite popular with a majority of UK consumers and it is safe to say that it is one of the favorite shopping destinations for a majority of the Brits. Besides UK, the departmental store also ships its products to other world destinations.
I bet you will never have the courage to return any of its products but if you are up to a return then the store has a considerate returns policy.
Harrods Returns Policy
All items can be returned except the following.
- Products that are personalized, bespoke, altered or otherwise made to your specification
- Perishable goods (including food and beverages, and some hampers)
- Beauty products, fragrances and pharmaceutical products
- Certain accessories (hosiery and pierced earrings)
- Underwear, nightwear and swimwear, unless the protective adhesive strip is still in place and the item is in a saleable condition
- Mattresses, divans (where they come as part of a set with a mattress), duvets, mattress toppers/protectors or pillows
- Pharmaceutical products
- Any other products designated as non-refundable at the time of purchase
You must return or exchange your goods within 14 days of the delivery. For returning the goods, create your return label on the website. Then print it out and attach it to the parcel and then return your products by any of the following four methods.
The first and fast method is to return your goods at the Harrods store. You just need to provide your proof of purchase along with unused goods and you will be refunded as per your original payment method instantly.
The second method is to return your goods via any of the click and collect location of the store. The third method is to return your goods via a home pick-up collection service and the last method is to use the drop-off service – drop your parcel at any DHL point. Finally, both of the UK and international returns are free but the international consumers have to pay any of the taxes and custom duties.
If you want to process your return then you must return the parcel with its return label via any of the four above-mentioned methods.
After the arrival, your refund will be processed within 7 days and you will be refunded according to the original payment method. However, if you are returning your order at the store then you will get instant refund.