Farfetch is a one-stop destination for all fashion lovers. The online retail destination has products from over 700 brands and boutiques to meet your fashion needs. Portuguese entrepreneur Jose Neves founded Farfetch in 2007 with its headquarters in London.
Farfetch has gained wide popularity quickly, and now it has stores in Tokyo, Shanghai, New York, New Delhi, Hong Kong, Braga, Moscow, and Guimaraes. In addition to the headquarters in London, Farfetch has two other main branches in Lisbon and Porto. Currently, there are over 4,500 employees that work at Farfetch.
While Farfetch offers worldwide shipping to its customers, do they offer a similar return policy? Keep reading to learn everything about Farfetch returns and their terms & conditions.
How Does Farfetch Return Policy Work?
You get a 14 days return period from the day of receiving your package. Besides, Farfetch will only accept your order if it adheres to the following conditions-
- You must return your order with all original tags and packages.
- The package must include the dust bag and brand box for shoes and accessories. You will have to pack it in a protective box while returning.
- A return will be accepted only on unopened and sealed packages for beauty and cosmetics.
- Don’t damage the shoebox or mark soles while trying footwear.
- Items delivered with a Farfetch security tag or brand tag must also be returned with the package.
- The company will not accept returns for opened or damaged packages for lingerie, swimwear, hosiery.
- You should try lingerie only over your undergarments. Farfetch will not accept the return if you have worn the product.
- You must return the jewellery in the original condition you received with all documents and tags intact.
- Facemasks are not eligible for return.
- You can’t return customised products as they were explicitly made at your request.
|Return period||14 days from the day of delivery|
How to Return Your Farfetch Order?
These are the steps you’ve to follow to return your Farfetch package-
- Go to the My Orders section of the Farfetch website. If you ordered as a guest, you’d have to enter your guest details.
- Select the order and then click on the items you want to return.
- You will have to give reasons for returning each item.
You get two return options- a free return collection or free return drop-off at your nearest Farfetch boutique or Farfetch courier drop-off.
To ensure your return does not get rejected, you have to-
- Pack the item with all tags, brand boxes, cases, and dust bags inside the Farfetch packaging.
- Attach the return label outside the Farfetch package.
- If your order included a return notice, attach that too outside the package.
- Note the waybill number and give it to the courier.
You will receive your refund once the item reaches the warehouse and the company approves the product. Your refund may take around 14 days to get deposited in your original mode of payment. You can also accept the refund as Farfetch credit and use it for future purchases.