|Company Name||Dell Outlet|
|Return Time Limit||30 days|
|Refund Time||10-15 days|
|Return Address||Read below|
|Return Link||www.Dell Outlet .com/en/customer-service/returns|
Received a faulty item from Dell Outlet ? or you simply do not like the new product you bought? Read below to see if you are eligible for a refund from Dell Outlet.
Dell Outlet Returns Policy:
Once your item has been delivered to you, you have 30 days to submit a return/refund request to Dell Outlet. In order to do so, you will need to go to the manage orders page on their website or mobile application. Or follow this link: Submit a Return Now
Some of their special items are not returnable or refundable. Damaged items are not eligible for a refund. For special items, it’s best to contact their customer service team before sending the item back, to make sure you will receive a refund.
While most of their products are refundable, the returned items must be in their original condition. Returned items will be reviewed by their team before you’re issued a refund. You must also include the original tag that came with your product in your returns package.
Dell Outlet Returns:
The process of returning a product is simple. If you want to return a product, then you can follow the steps below:
- Go to Dell.com/orders and enter your order number.
- Choose “Return/Replace Items”. Verify your identity and follow the directions to submit your return.
- Print the return label and package your device in its original packaging for pickup, or alternatively, you can bring it to a local drop-off location.
- Track your return online by visiting Dell.com/orders. Enter your order number and select “View Details” to access more information. Once they receive and validate your authorized return, they will proceed to issue your credit or refund.
Dell Outlet Refunds:
The refund process takes up to 10-15 business days from the date they receive your returned order at Dell for the money to be credited back to the original method of payment. Please be advised that:
- To track the progress of your return, you can use the “Return Status” option from the Action Menu.
- If you haven’t received your credit or refund beyond the timeframe mentioned above, you can enter your order number above and contact Customer Support from the Action Menu.
- It is important to ensure that Dell receives any authorized return within 30 calendar days from the date of authorization.
- Failure to ship your return within this timeframe may result in a reduction or elimination of your refund or credit.
For approved returns, Dell will refund or credit the actual price you paid. However, please note that your refund or credit may be reduced by the cost of shipping and handling fees, any applicable restocking fees (which will be described later in this policy), or both.