Boden is a British clothing retailer functioning primarily online and through postal services. Even though it was founded in 1991, it is popular for its latest collection and trendsetting clothes. The brand offers exclusively designed women’s clothing and essential men’s wear.
Even though the brand is impressive, there might be instances when returning items for various reasons might be the only alternative. Read ahead to know everything about Boden’s return policy for the UK to address those situations!
Quick Glance On Boden Return Policy
|Boden Return Policy|
|Before 3 months||Full refund|
|After 3 months and within 365 days||Voucher for an equal amount|
|Returns||Free within the UK|
|Return Address||Boden Returns Department, Kirby Road, Glenfield, Leicester, LE3 8DU|
|Exceptions (Non-Refundable)||Accessories Cowshed productsFace covering productsSwimwear|
How Does Boden Return Policy Work
The brand has a strict no-quibble return policy on all orders made through Boden. If you return any Boden item within three months of the billing, you will get back the entire amount you paid minus the delivery charges.
They offer free returns within the UK only on orders that solely do not contain the Sale or Clearance items.
In case you aren’t entirely satisfied with the product after Boden’s standard 3 month return period, you can return it until the first anniversary of the item’s delivery.
You can simply return them if they don’t meet your expectations. It includes wear and tears; however, garments destroyed by pets, drawn on by children, damaged while redecorating, and so on won’t qualify for a return.
In case you’re not happy with any Boden item, they give you an opportunity to return and replace the item (subjected to availability), or you can receive an account credit for the amount you paid.
If any fault arises in the first 6 months of billing, the brand will definitely return the amount paid. Remember you will need billing receipts for any return and refund!
Points To Note
- If you’re returning items bought in a sale or with discounts through vouchers and coupons, they adjust the refund accordingly, as the items do not fall under the sale or discounts anymore.
- Due to hygiene reasons, swimwear without hygiene strips and earrings without packaging seals are strictly non-refundable. They accept them only if they are faulty.
- Once the seal is broken or used, Cowshed products cannot be refunded.
- Face covering products are strictly non-refundable once you open the seal.
Return of Sale items
The standard Boden 3-month return period does not apply to items bought on sale. You can return any clearance or sale item within 14 days of billing for a cash refund.
After 14 days, you can still return the items before the first billing anniversary. The refund will vary and be credited to the original payment method. Moreover, free returns do not apply to sale or clearance items.
How To Return A Boden Item?
Even though the brand offers exceptional products, there are times you will have to return the product. Follow the steps below:
- You will get a return form with every order. Complete the returns form and enclose it in the parcel with all the items you are returning. Make sure you return the product only in the original packaging.
- If you don’t have the return form, refer to “Lost your return form?” on the website.
- If you bought the items in the store, then include the receipt in place if returns form.
- Always attach the self-adhesive address label securely inside the parcel and if you don’t have the label, look for “Lost your returns label?” for guidance.
- Ensure you get the receipt and code for tracking your parcels online. You will receive a notification email as soon as they process your return. Wait 14 working days to get an email notification.