As the name says, Virgin Holidays is a holiday package company that started operating in 1985. It is the biggest and most trusted company offering tour packages to the United States and the Caribbean. Besides, the company also offers holiday packages for Canada, South Africa, the Middle East, the Indian Ocean, and the Far East.
The company believes in providing a seamless holiday package booking experience to its customers. Do you also want to book your next holiday package with the Virgin Holidays? Wondering if they have a cancellation policy or not? Let’s find out.
Virgin Holidays Online Cancellation Policy
Virgin Holidays have a cancellation policy, but it does not provide free cancellation. A significant amount from the booking charges will be deducted when you cancel your holiday package.
Hence, the company insists on taking insurance while booking your packages. The insurance packages are pretty costly, but it covers the cancellation charges and any loss of deposits.
The cancellation charges will depend on when you cancel your bookings, and you get the refund accordingly.
|Cancelling within 7 days of booking||Full refund|
|Cancelling between 7 to 21 days||90% refund|
|Cancelling between 22 to 36 days||70% refund|
|Cancelling between 37 to 56 days||50% refund|
|Cancelling between 57 to 84 days||30% refund|
|Cancelling after more than 84 days of booking||0% refund|
Other important terms and conditions of Virgin Holidays cancellation policy
- If you cancel a cruise booking, you will have to pay additional cancellation charges.
- You will not get any refunds on trips until you return the unused tickets along with the cancellation fee to the company.
- If any member of your group cancels, then the rest of the members will have to pay for their room charges.
- If you change your departure date, you will have to pay for the full cancellation charge along with the administrative fee.
- Virginia Holidays allows name changes after the booking. However, you will have to pay an amendment fee.
There are a few other conditions under which you can cancel your package for free. These are-
- If they change your airport to a different city.
- Any changes in the flight time of 3 hours or more.
- Drastic changes to your accommodation.
If any of such significant changes are made closer to your departure date, then you can ask for a full refund. You have the choice not to accept the changes and ask for a refund.
How Can I Cancel My Virgin Holidays Reservations?
Following are the steps to cancel your Virgin Holidays reservations-
- You can send a cancellation email to the Virgin Holidays email: email@example.com.
- You have to wait for the confirmation and pay the cancellation charges.
- You can also directly call their customer care service and ask for a cancellation.